Registration Hours: Saturday from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Sunday from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Please note that the registration process generally takes a minimum of 30 minutes to complete. Be sure to to arrive early with all needed information. If Correctional Staff is overly busy,and cant fit you in the allotted time frame, you may be asked to come back at a later date. Below is a list of items that are a must have to bring when coming to register.
Registration Items Needed:
- Valid Picture Id.
- Proof of Address
- Originating Agency Case Number .
- If you do not have your case number please provide your CJIS 8047, (Required to Register) Form.
- Current vehicle information on all vehicles to include: VIN number, license plate number, registration expiration date.
- Probation or Parole officer information if you are on Parole or Probation.
- If you have been to prison, provide your CDCR, DJJ, or DSH number.
All other information will be collected upon entering the Plumas County Correctional Facility.