Nancy L. DaForno
Clerk of the Board
520 Main St.
Ph: (530) 283-6170
Fx: (530) 283-6288
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Clerk of the Board of Supervisors provides support to the Board of Supervisors
and information to the public including:
Timely & Accurate Support Services
- Coordinating and attending all regular and special meetings of the Board of Supervisors, Board of Equalization, and Special Districts
- Preparing agendas and minutes including proper noticing, processing, and maintenance of official records of all actions taken
- Maintaining rosters and processing committee and commissions appointments
- Recording all claims against the county
- Acting as custodian of Plumas County policies, resolutions, and ordinances
In each instance, we strive to ensure timely and accurate support services are provided to the public, county staff, and the Board of Supervisors.