The Plumas County Planning Department provides citizens of Plumas County the guidance to develop property following the guidelines set forth in the Plumas County General Plan. This site has been developed to provide information regarding land use and development requirements administered by the Planning and Building Services Departments. In addition information will be provided pertaining to the General Plan Update process, the Planning Commission, and the Airport Land Use Commission.
COVID-19 RESPONSE UPDATE
PLANNING AND BUILDING SERVICES AT 555 MAIN STREET
WELCOMES BACK PUBLIC - PLANNING COUNTER OPEN
EFFECTIVE AUGUST 3, 2020
The following guidelines will be implemented until further notice to help reduce staff and public exposure to COVID-19:
- Limiting staff in the public lobby area.
- Prohibiting public use of the building’s restrooms.
- Suspending the use of the meeting room space by groups such as board and committee meetings.
- Requiring face coverings be worn by all who enter the building and while interacting with staff.
- Reducing the number of public entering the building by encouraging ‘by appointments only’ meetings and the use of emails, phone calls, and the drop box to correspond.
- Disinfecting common touch points/surfaces daily.
- Training staff on COVID-19 safety measures including regular informational updates.
See PDF for more information.