Board of Supervisors
- Dwight Ceresola, Supervisor of District One
- Kevin Goss, Supervisor of District Two
- Tom McGowan, Supervisor of District Three
- Greg Hagwood, Supervisor of District Four
- Jeff Engel, Supervisor of District Five
- 10:00 a.m.
- The first three Tuesdays of every month
- Supervisors Board Room
Court House, Third Floor
520 Main Street
Quincy, CA 95971
The Plumas County Board of Supervisors meeting is accessible for public comment via live streaming at: https://zoom.us/j/94875867850?pwd=SGlSeGpLVG9wQWtRSnNUM25mczlvZz09 or by phone at: Phone Number 1-669-900-9128; Meeting ID: 948 7586 7850. Passcode: 261352.
If calling in by phone, please press *9 to raise your hand and your name will be added to the public comment queue.
The Plumas County Board of Supervisors oversees the management of county government and many special districts including Flood Control, the Community Development Commission, lighting districts, county service areas, and sewer maintenance districts. The five supervisors are elected by constituencies of each district, serving all citizens of Plumas County during a four-year term. The Clerk of the Board of Supervisors provides support to the Board of Supervisors and information to the public.