The Plumas County Community Corrections Partnership (CCP) is seeking proposals to provide rehabilitative and reintegrative services to adult offenders, including those sentenced under provisions of 1170 (h) of the Penal Code as well as individuals released from state prison terms and returning to the community under provisions outlined in AB 109 (Public Safety Realignment), these services may include but are not limited to the following:
- Supervised and Sober Living
- Mental Health Counseling
- Drug and Alcohol Counseling
- Self Help and Independent Living
- Vocational Training and Counseling, Employment Search and Development Skills and Job Support Counseling
- Anger Management Counseling
If you have any questions please call Erin Metcalf at (530) 283-6200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.