How do I transfer a title / move my mobile home?
In order to transfer title or move a mobile home that is being assessed by the County Assessor on the property tax rolls, a Mobile Home Tax Clearance Certificate is required by the State Housing and Community Department (HCD). Mobile Home Tax Clearance Certificates are issued by this department after proper application has been made, appropriate documentation has been provided, and any taxes or estimated taxes that are a lien against a mobile home at the time of the issuance have been paid.

Please complete the application form, attach required documentation, and submit to:
P.O. Box 176
Quincy, CA. 95971

Show All Answers

1. Are tax bills available online?
2. Can I pay by credit card?
3. How do I appeal the value of my property?
4. Are there special circumstances applied to senior citizens, blind, or disabled persons?
5. Can a mortgage company request copies of my tax bills?
6. Do you sell property tax liens?
7. How do I obtain a revolving fund advance?
8. How do I obtain transient occupancy tax forms?
9. How do I transfer a title / move my mobile home?
10. What are unsecured taxes, and how do I pay them?
11. What do I do if my address has changed?
12. What happens when unsecured taxes become delinquent?
13. What methods of payment do you accept?
14. When are property tax statements due?