Beginning May 8th, Plumas County Behavioral Health Department is requesting proposals from qualified parties to prepare and submit on behalf of Plumas and Sierra Counties No Place Like Home program non-competitive applications to CA Dept HCD.|
Proposals must be received at Plumas County Behavioral Health, Attention: Tony Hobson, Ph.D., Director, 270 County Hospital Road, Suite 109, Quincy, California, 95971, by close of business on Friday, June 7, 2019.
Plumas Sierra NPLH RFP May 8 2019
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBMITTALS
- Release of the RFP: May 8, 2019
- Question Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Proposal submission deadline: June 7, 2019 (No later than 5:00 p.m. PST)
- Tentative start date for contract: July 15, 2019
- The dates above are subject to change as deemed necessary by the County.
Proposals submitted must be binding for no less than ninety days after the date received. The County will select the proposal, or combination of proposals, that, in its opinion, is in the best interest of the County. The County reserves the right to reject any or all proposals or portions of a proposal. The County also reserves the right to waive minor technicalities in the proposal. The County not only reserves the right at the sole discretion of the County to reject any or all proposals and to waive technicalities, but also reserves the right of evaluation and the right to determine the methodology for evaluation of the proposals to determine which is the best proposal. In addition, the County reserves the right to accept the proposal (or proposals) deemed to be in the best interest of the County, i.e., the most qualified proposal will not necessarily be the proposal with the lowest cost. Further, the County reserves the right to accept a proposal (or proposals) for any or all items separately or together.
- Response must include three (3) unbound originals of the Offer.
- Response must be submitted in a sealed envelope and clearly marked “Response to NPLH RFP” on the exterior of the delivered package.
- Response must be signed, dated, and received by the Plumas County Behavioral Health Department by the RFP Proposal submission deadline of date and time stated above. Late submittals will not be considered.
- Responses received via fax and email will not be considered.
Consultant inquiries are to be directed to Director Tony Hobson via Email
Three (3) originals of the Proposal marked ‘Original’ and clearly marked as "Response to NPLH RFP" and signed by an officer of the company, will be accepted until June 7, 2019, at 5:00 PM, addressed on the outside as follows:
Plumas County Behavioral Health
ATTN: Tony Hobson, Director
270 County Hospital Road. # 109
Quincy, CA 95971
Proposals may also be hand-delivered to the above address by the date and time specified.
It is the responsibility of the Proposer to deliver the proposal in accordance with these instructions contained above and/or elsewhere in the RFP. Proposals dispatched, but not received by the County by proposal closing time, will be kept by the County, unopened.
|5/8/2019 12:00 AM
|6/7/2019 5:00 PM