Seasonal Address Requests

Request a Seasonal Address

If, during an active election, you will be temporarily residing outside of Plumas County and you would like your Vote by Mail Ballot to be delivered to an alternative address, please print and completely fill out the following form:

Seasonal Address Request

Once you have filled out the seasonal address request form, mail it to Plumas County Elections Division.

  1. Elections Division

    Physical Address
    520 Main Street
    Room 102
    Quincy, CA 95971