Forms & Resources
The fee to process a credit card transaction for a copy of a vital record - Birth, Death, or Marriage through VitalChek Services is $7 per transaction.
- Birth Certificate - Copy Request Forms (PDF)
- Death Certificate - Copy Request Forms (PDF)
- Are California death records public?
- Marriage Certificate - Copy Request Forms (PDF)
- Application for a Marriage License (PDF) Complete the form and bring it with you to obtain your license by 4:00 p.m. daily. Appointments are required. Please call 530-283-6139 to make an appointment. If you had a previous marriage end in any way within the last 12 months, additional information may be needed, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE.
- Marriage Services (PDF) Deputy Commissioner of Civil Marriages - Ceremonies
- Recorder Cover Sheet (PDF) Complete the form and attach it to document to be recorded if needed. This form provides acceptable exemptions to the state-mandated SB2 - Affordable Housing and Jobs Act tax. Additional $3 recording fee is required in addition to a regular recording fee of $15 for the first page and $3 for each additional page of the same document.
- Declaration of Domestic Partner (PDF)
- Fictitious Business Name Form (PDF) - Statement, Refile, Abandonment or Withdrawal
- Obtaining a Translation Certificate - Instructions from the County Clerk (PDF)
- Application for DD214 - Military Discharge (PDF)
Special District Forms
- ABCs of Special District Boards (PDF)
- California Government Code 1780 - Vacancies (PDF)
- California Government Codes 53050-53051 (PDF)
- District Information (PDF)
- Oath of Office Form (PDF)
- Notification of District Board Member Change (PDF)
- Reporting Requirements - Special Districts (PDF)
- Special Vacancy Notice (PDF)
- Statement of Facts - Roster of Public Agencies Filing (PDF)
- California Secretary of State
- California Recall Procedures Handbook (PDF)
- Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC)
- Fee Schedule (PDF)
- BLM - Mining Claims
- CA Department Fish & Wildlife - CEQA Filing Fees